Thursday 9 April 2015

four.

Dear Belles,

I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I remember the day that you were born like it was yesterday- the anticipation, the excitement, the fear. And then, the peace that finally came once you were placed in my arms. It was so surreal, meeting you for the first time.


You taught us that love at first sight really does exist.

You were our first real adventure.


You have grown to become a kind, funny, curious, smart and caring little girl and I hope that you never lose the sheer positivity and light that you carry around with you each and every day. You are courageous and brave and I admire and learn so much from your confidence. You inspire me. You've taught us so much about ourselves that we could have only learned by becoming your parents. You've made us better, just by being you.

I am so proud and lucky to be your Mom. 

I wish you nothing but laughter, joy and love today and every day to come.
I love you so much sweet girl. Happy birthday.

Love,
Mom

Xo


my little love





No comments:

Post a Comment